Monday, July 12, 2010

Canada is Not Where I Am!















So it's been exactly a week since I landed in Australia! First off I have to say that I'm surrounded by Canadians. A lot of my neighbors happen to be from around the GTA! My apartment is really nice too, and I'm right by the pool which is awesome! Unfortunately, the weather hasn't been great so far. Save for one or two days, the weather has been pretty gloomy and I don't like having to deal with shorter daylight hours again. I'll let the pictures say the rest! Click on the descriptions to see the pictures.

At least the Aussie weather wasn't this bad...

Griffith!

Australia has some interesting birds!

A new hospital is being built directly across from the uni!

My bedroom!

I couldn't leave without my Sonic the Hedgehog figures!

1 comment:

  1. it looks like your current weather is much better than what you experienced while changing planes at AKL. Having 20 degrees Celsius in the middle of Aussie winter seems tolerable and almost good enough for a dip in the pool. Wishing you only sunny days ahead in the Land of Oz :-)

    ReplyDelete