Sunday, March 27, 2011

Earth Hour

Recently I've begun to realize a more environmentally friendly side of me, so this year I decided to participate in Earth Hour. I turned off everything in my room and did something I never did before...practicing Ninjitsu in the dark! It's been a while, but I still remember a few of the essential techniques.

It was pretty interesting to say the least. The darkness wasn't too much of a problem since I know my space well. After only a few minutes it got really hot since I turned off the ceiling fan. Focusing on training was very difficult, especially when meditating. Somehow I pulled through, and it was 9:30 before I knew it. I really need to practice Ninjitsu more often. Maybe I can really get back into training when I move back to Canada!

Wow, so the next blog post will be my 50th one. I'll make sure it's good! ;)

Edit: Oops, it was actually six until the 50th. Somehow, two drafts of my Yellowcard album review popped up twice plus a few scrapped drafts made it look like I already had 50 posts. Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment