Monday, March 14, 2011

King's Peach!

So I woke up today and realized that my days were numbered. Literally. Today it's 14.

I had a very strange dream. There was an A/C who could talk, and it said "Sorry, not a fan." Then in another sequence my parents gave me a Fanta and a stick, saying that's their opinion of me. A "choo choo Twain" passed behind them. The last thing I remember was me looking down at my feet to see I was wearing loafers. Huh.

Later, I threw a boomerang. I nearly forgot how to throw one, but it came back to me. I wondered why it kept getting bigger. Well, then it hit me.

Before my Writing for Performance class started, I told the teacher I finally saw got around to seeing The King's Peach last night. He said "Isn't it grate," and I agreed. He also recommended that I start reading a book about anti-gravity. Apparently it's really hard to put down!

While I was walking to the bus stop after class, I saw a car with a strange spoiler. It had "Darth Vader is Luke's father" written on it. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I made a math pun on my Facebook status just now. That was the first sine of madness.

I turned on the TV when I got home and there was an ad about a new broom that's sweeping the nation. I went to the fridge to get some Sprite, only to find a Fanta sea. My roommate told me to pass him a knife. As I did that I told him to have a knife day. My other roommate was about to leave for work. She said "See you spoon!" Then our neighbor popped in and told us all to fork off. That was kind of weird.

None of the above actually happened. At least most most of it anyway. However, when I jumped in the pool I went for a spin.

No comments:

Post a Comment