Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My Freaking INSANE Luck

What's this Julian, another "continued" post? Wow, that guy is running out of ideas.

Seriously though, there's a reason for it. My good luck is continuing and I'd be crazy to not mention it. So this morning I go to my lecture. "It looks like it's about to rain," I think to myself as I go to class. While the lecture is going on, it pours hard off and on. The lecture finishes and it's stopped raining. Before heading back home I had to do a couple of things at uni. While walking over nearly the entire campus it barely rained. Then once I got on the bus? It poured hard again. Two guys got drenched before they got on. Before I had to get off the bus the rain almost completely stopped.

He's REALLY jealous of my luck. Yeah, that's it...
Deja vu! That said, I'm not going to push my luck too hard. I may take a cab to work later just in case. Or maybe not, it just got sunny right after typing that sentence. I heard from a friend that it's supposed to rain for at least the next week. I do wonder how much more luck I have with the rain. It's probably all going to come crashing down at some point but I'm doing my best to not think about that.

Anyone else have crazy luck like me?

In other news, in class this morning the guest lecturer who also happens to be teaching one of my other classes this semester showed Rubber again. HECK YEAH. If you don't know what Rubber is, it's a very creative film about a tire that comes to life and kills people. I made a more in-depth post about it a while back here: http://ironseagull.blogspot.com/2011/03/what-is-rubber.html

No comments:

Post a Comment