Saturday, September 17, 2011

DAT Sanctuary

As a Sonic fan I'd be an idiot to not write about this. Well, I guess I still am for not doing that right away...

Anyways, Sky Sanctuary, one of the most awesome settings I've ever seen in any type of fiction is confirmed to be returning in Sonic Generations!



I already knew it was coming because of the demo leak but hearing those samples of the modern and classic mixes of the song was just amazing. The level itself looks great too. My teenagehood in glorious HD. Aside from Hydrocity, Sky Sanctuary is definitely my favourite level in Sonic 3 & Knuckles. Sky Sanctuary is definitely the thing that dreams are made of!

In other news, the season 2 premiere of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic is starting in a few minutes. The new villain Discord looks awesome. I'm about to watch the livestream!

(Click for animation)

No comments:

Post a Comment