Thursday, September 15, 2011

Endings and New Beginnings

This week marks the last week of my first job ever. All of us decided to pitch in for a cake for our boss Alan and wish him luck with his future endeavors. Today was the day we surprised him at work. It was a great time and man that cake was good!


















This also marks the beginning of the end of my stay in Australia. It's already more than halfway through the final semester. I'll be in the country until mid/late November, it's approaching fast! I'm happy that I'll be done with school forever but I can't help but wonder where my life will go from here. Will I stay with journalism? Will I become famous? Or will I go some completely different direction I won't see coming?

"I don't know...but what I do know is, we all did it together!" Tails, Sonic Adventure 2

Yeahhhh...thanks for that Tails. That line never did make any sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment