Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!


I think I may have mentioned this in one of my entires last year, but Halloween isn't that big a thing in Australia - at least not yet. It has been picking up steam though, and at my student accommodation we had a Halloween party by the pool. Plenty of fun was had! Everyone dressed up, people threw ping pong balls and got each other drunk, Albert Einstein stole a witch's broom, and two people went for a night swim while still in costume.

This is the last week of my last semester in Australia! It's crazy. Almost everything was done last week though, I just have to finish helping edit a short film for Screen Production class. I'm very excited to come home. My life in Australia is okay but I know everything will be a lot better once I'm back in Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment