Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A Year of Ponies

It's been a year since the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic cartoon began! Granted, I didn't become a brony until this past July but I'm still grateful for what Lauren Faust has done to change the franchise's reputation. I still prefer to skip the theme song (maybe I'll really like the new version being introduced in the next episode better, who knows) and I don't read much pony fanfiction (don't have much time for that) but otherwise I'm definitely more than a passive fan.

Lately I've been liking a lot of the music to come out of the brony community. Even the background ponies are getting some love. Here's one that just came out featuring Carrot Top:



BTW, Applejack is best pony. She just hasn't had enough spotlight yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment