Iron Seagull's Nest
Stuff about my life!
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
The Beginning
You might also know me as Captain THPS4. I'll be just posting random stuff in this blog, most of which will probably be about video games and my upcoming studies in Australia. I might also post some of my Sims 3 stuff as well, we'll see!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Iron Seagull
I'm proud to be Canadian! I have been an avid fan of The Sims since The Sims 1 (just before Hot Date was released).
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(12)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
January
(5)
►
2011
(56)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(4)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(4)
▼
2010
(27)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(5)
▼
June
(3)
Happy 50th YouTube Upload Anniversary!
Weather in The Sims 3?!
The Beginning
No comments:
Post a Comment