Iron Seagull's Nest

Stuff about my life!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

More Photo Highlights!

Two of my new friends, Kevin and Jenny!

What 'chu looking at?! Stop taking pictures o' me and gimme some bird seed!

Cockatoos are so loud.

The Twitter Failwhale of real life.

My first gamer purchase in Australia! Impressions to come later.

It's something.
Posted by Iron Seagull at 12:33 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Australia, Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Iron Seagull
I'm proud to be Canadian! I have been an avid fan of The Sims since The Sims 1 (just before Hot Date was released).
View my complete profile

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (12)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2011 (56)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2010 (27)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ▼  September (5)
      • I got Featured!!!
      • I Must Confess...
      • I Like my Sim Cars Cool and Fast!
      • More Photo Highlights!
      • Experimenting with Livetype...
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (3)